You are invited to exhibit at the 90th Annual Messenger Assembly of the American Baptist Association meeting June 23, 24, 25, 2015 in The Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield, Illinois
Each of the 120 (10' x 10') booths contains:
One (1) 8’ high back wall and 3' high drapes
One (1) booth sign
One (1) 2' x 6' covered and skirted display table
Two (2) chairs
One (1) wastebasket
[ booth layout ] SHADED BOOTHS INDICATE RESERVED. No booths will be confirmed until contract and payment is received.
As always, booths will be assigned in the order contracts are received. For contract form click here Booth Request Contract Please list 4 choices because we are not always able to honor your first or second choice. If you have questions, you may reach me by mail, phone, fax, or e-mail. Edgar N. (Eddie) Sutton, PO Box 1240, Alexander, AR 72002-1240. Phone and Fax is (501) 847-3906. E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Edgar N. (Eddie) Sutton
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE:
Please Note: Exhibitors may set up booths Monday, June 22 from Noon - 4:00 PM or Tuesday, June 23 from 3:00-4:00 PM. Exhibit Hall will officially open on Tuesday, June 23.
Exhibitors move in
NOON - 4:00 PM
9:15 -10:30 PM
11:30 AM -1:15 PM
Move out 10:30-11:30 PM
Exhibit Hall will not be open during general sessions.
OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE EXHIBIT AREA WILL BE AT 4:15 P.M. ON TUESDAY, JUNE 23.
BOOTH REQUEST CONTRACT:
You can fill in the information, print the completed form and mail a copy along with your payment to: Edgar N. Sutton, PO Box 1240, Alexander AR 72002-1240. [ Booth Request Contract ]
BOOTHS RENTED BY ABA CHURCHES FOR THEIR MISSIONS AND OTHER CHURCH RELATED ACTIVITIES WILL BE $125.00 PER BOOTH. ADJOINING BOOTHS MAY BE PURCHASED IN DESIRED NUMBERS BUT BOOTH SPACE MAY NOT BE SHARED. A CHARGE FOR NON ABA CHURCHES IS $250.00 PER BOOTH AND MAY NOT BE SHARED.
If electricity is needed for your booth there is an additional charge and must contact Jerry Grimes for information, email@example.com
PLEASE SEND THE PAYMENT FOR BOOTH RENTAL ALONG WITH THE SIGNED CONTRACT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SECURE YOUR BOOTH. IF YOU WISH, YOU MAY SEND A DEPOSIT OF HALF THE BOOTH RENTAL WITH THE CONTRACT BUT THE BALANCE MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 28, 2015.
NOTE: If you change your e-maill after the contract has been sent in please send the new e-mail to Edgar N. Sutton. firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANIES WITH PRODUCTS OF INTEREST TO THE CHURCHES OF THE ASSOCIATION ARE INVITED TO EXHIBIT.
Rules For Exhibitors
It is agreed that each exhibitor subscribes to the following stipulations and that his/her representative(s) will comply.
1. The management cannot guarantee exhibitors against loss or damage of any kind, but will endeavor to protect exhibits.
2. No part of any exhibit or any signs relating thereto shall be pasted, nailed, or otherwise attached to the walls, doors, etc. in any way that would deface them. Damage caused by failure to observe these rules shall be paid by the exhibitor.
3. Exhibits shall be installed so that they will not project beyond the space allotted. They shall not obstruct the view of, or interfere with, the exhibits of others. Interviews, demonstrations, distributions of literature, etc., must be made inside the booth.
4. All structural work such as extra shelving, standards, display racks, signs, spotlight, etc., must be approved. Motion picture projectors and all other equipment must conform to the fire regulations of the host city. Motion picture presentations must be arranged that aisles are not blocked. Sound must be kept low or headphones provided so as not to disturb other exhibitors.
5. Fire laws must be strictly observed. Wiring must comply with fire department and underwriter’s rules.
6. The subletting of space rented is prohibited. Two or more firms may not exhibit in a space unless special written arrangement; are made in advance. Advertising material or signs of firms other than those which have engaged space are prohibited.
7. No refund will be made if space engaged is not used, nor will refund be made for space used part of the time.
8. Unethical conduct or infraction or rules on the part of the exhibitor or his/her representative(s) or both will be subject to the exhibitor’s dismissal from the exhibition area, in which event it agreed that no refund shall be made by the Exhibits Committee and, further, that no demand for redress will be made by the exhibitor or his/her representative(s).
9. Space is leased with the understanding that the exhibits Committee will act for the exhibitor and his representatives only in the capacity of agent, and not as principal, and that the Exhibits Committee assumes no liability whatever for damages for any act of omission or commission in connection with said agency, and that the exhibitor and his representatives hereby release the Exhibits Committee from any and all liabilities for loss ensuing from any cause whatsoever.